Tips for Faster Checkout
Learn How to Speed Through Checkout
Whether you’re at your desk or on the jobsite, you need a fast website to search for and order electrical supplies and materials. And that speed shouldn’t slow down a bit until you’ve punched the Submit Order button and logged out.
It takes just a few minutes upfront, but these tips pay off in the end. Plus, it puts a stop to fumbling for the company credit card or typing in your personal information and shipping address details each time.
#1: Adding Shipping Addresses
Enter all the locations where you accept deliveries. It’s a good time to review all your addresses and delete anything out-of-date.
TO ADD NEW ADDRESS:
- In the right-hand corner, click on the hamburger drop-down menu (blue square with 3 lines) and choose “Address Book.”
- Is your Default Shipping Address out of date? If so, touch “Request Edit” and make any necessary updates.
- To add new locations, add the “New Shipping Address” button, fill in the information, and click “Save & Exit.”
#2: Adding a Saved Credit Card
Enter your company credit card, update billing addresses, and expiration dates. If you’re a Crescent Electric Business Account customer, you always have the choice to bill your credit card or business account at checkout. Having both entered gives you options.
TO ADD NEW CREDIT CARD:
- In the right-hand corner, click on the hamburger drop-down menu (blue square with 3 lines) and choose “Payment Method.”
- Click “Add New Credit Card”
- After filling in the information, you can select “Default Credit Card.”
- To double-check credit cards on file, touch “Edit,” check information, and click “Next” after verifying information. If the card expired, click “Add New Credit Card” and enter the information again. For security purposes, expired cards can’t be edited.