Modernization & Aging Assets
Keep Your Assets and Processes Current with Crescent Electric
The need to update aging assets has never been greater. In the U.S., 82% of commercial buildings were built prior to 2000, and many of these buildings now require urgent updates to bring them up to modern standards for energy efficiency, electrical code compliance, and more.
Meanwhile, industrial manufacturers are faced with a need to modernize their facilities. As Industry 4.0 becomes more widespread, companies that aren’t effectively adopting modern solutions such as IIoT, cloud computing, or automation robotics are at risk of falling behind the competition as these technologies become more prevalent.
At Crescent Electric, we understand the challenges associated with modernizing aging assets and infrastructure, and we’re committed to helping our customers overcome them. From our wide range of products from industry-leading brands to our lineup of expert services, we have what you and your customers need to improve profitability through modernization.
Crescent offers many industry-leading products that are designed to address the need to update aging buildings and modernize industrial processes. Shop by category to easily find exactly what you need — from automation and control solutions to energy-efficient LED lighting to EV charging stations.
Take advantage of the wide range of renovation and modernization services offered by us and our partners, including SmartSheet job management, energy and power management audits, StockNOW inventory management, and more!
Our in-house applications engineers are ready to help you achieve your modernization goals. Contact us today to get started!
Shop online 24/7 to have everything you need for your projects delivered quickly right to your door, or stop by the nearest branch. Crescent makes it easy to get the products and support you need when you need it.
- Industry-leading circuit breaker innovation and protection for heavy-duty commercial and industrial applications, certified to global standards from 15 to 125 A
- Integrated metering options provide a cost-effective solution to reduce energy consumption and optimize energy costs
- Laser engraved label with QR Codes for easy access to device documentation
- Superstrut SilverGalv electro-galvanized finish is ideal for aging infrastructure in need of high-performing repair and maintenance that will extend system life
- Strong abrasion resistance — SilverGalv finish won’t chip or peel and stands up to rough handling
- Outstanding corrosion protection means more versatile installations and more service life for SilverGalv finished products
- Encore Wire has multiple options that will help you run power to your current and future EV infrastructure
- Aluminum THHN/THWN-2 is lighter in weight and perfect for vertical applications; flexible and easy to terminate; and oil, gas, and sunlight resistant in sizes 6 AWG and larger
- XHHW-2 is designed for general use applications and utilized in interior and exterior raceways and underground in raceways
We’re excited to help you and your customers reach your renovation and modernization goals. Sign in or create an account to get customized shopping lists, detailed order history, simple account management, and many other benefits — all designed to make your operations more efficient. For more renovation and modernization tips and recommendations, head to the Knowledge Circuit