Crescent Electric Supply Company and Subsidiaries Return Policy
Credit may be allowed for goods returned with prior approval by a duly authorized representative of Crescent. No request for a credit will be processed unless Buyer provides the original invoice number and date. Buyer will pay the costs of return of any goods and will use its best efforts to ensure that all packaging materials that Crescent provides are maintained in suitable storage areas to protect them from damage, including, without limitation, from forklifts and weather. Goods must be securely packed to reach Crescent without damage. Specially fabricated or nonstock special ordered materials are nonreturnable. Material accepted for credit may be subject to a restocking and/or cancellation fee. Credit balances are non-refundable and only can be used to purchase new materials.
Restock Charges and Other Limitations:
- All returned goods are subject to restocking charges
- Returnable material must be returned within 30 days of invoice date –
- 31-60 Days from Invoice Date - 15% restocking charge applies
- Additional 15% restocking charge applies for each 30 days beyond 60 days
- No return accepted beyond 8 months from invoice date
- Returnable material must be returned in the original, unused, undamaged manufacturer’s packaging with all original booklets/inserts/cards, in resaleable condition and/or returnable to a vendor
- Returnable material may require inspection prior to credit being issued
- Other limitations on material returns may apply
- Shipping is non-refundable
Cash Sales (Non-Customer Account):
- No credit for cash sales without original receipt
- Crescent reserves the right to adjust credits on commodity products based on current market conditions
- Lot credits may be issued on large returns
- Additional factory restock charge plus handling fee and freight will apply
Non-Returnable Material including but not limited to:
- Any Cut Material
- Non-stock Lamps and Lighting
- Vendor Discontinued
- Special fabricated, non-stock special ordered or made to order
- Anything more than 8 months from invoice date
How to Return an Item to Crescent Electric
- Call our customer care specialists at 1-855-999-2372, Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM CST or email us at OnlineSupport@Cesco.com to receive a Return Authorization email. If the return is a result of our error we will provide you with a pre-paid shipping label for your return. If not, you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Ship the items back to us within seven (7) days of receiving your Return Authorization email. Please remember that returned items must be in its' original condition for you to receive a refund. This means the warranty card must be blank, all parts and instructions are present, the item is unused, and the item has all the original packaging. Please include the original invoice, packing slip, order confirmation email, and / or the Return Authorization email.
Your refund will be processed within 3-4 days after the item has been received at our facility. Refunds will be made by crediting the original method of payment.