Employee Referral Program
Crescent Electric Supply Company Employee Referral Program
How It Works
- Eligible employees can earn a referral in two ways:
- Submit referrals through Workday by logging into Workday, selecting Career, clicking Refer a Candidate, and entering the required information (Name, Phone Number, Email, Job, and Relationship to Referral).
- The candidate application contains the employee’s full name.
- All employees can share job openings via their personal social media accounts. Utilization of the Employee Referral Program and sharing of positions should not interfere with an employee’s workload. Generally, we encourage you to check our open positions and consider your social networks and external networks as potential resources for referred candidates.
What's In It For You?
Upon hiring an eligible employee, the bonus payment rewards are as follows:
|Time of Payout
All referral bonuses are subject to taxes. Supervisory positions are defined as any positions that have direct supervisory responsibility for one or more employees.
The referring and referred employees must be employed with Crescent Electric at the time the check is scheduled to be cut. The hiring branch/GO Department that receives the referred applicant will be charged 50% of the referral bonus and the General Office will absorb the other 50%.
All employees are eligible to participate in our referral program except for:
- Executive and Senior Management (i.e., CEO, VPs, and Directors.)
- Recruiters and hiring managers for positions for which they’re hiring.
- Note: hiring managers can’t refer anyone for a position for which they are directly or indirectly responsible. However, they can refer someone for a position that’s in a different department, office, or function. This exception doesn’t apply to executives and senior management.
- Referred applicants cannot be currently employed by Crescent Electric.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals an employee can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more employees refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive their referral rewards.
- Referred employees must be hired as permanent full- or part-time employees (not as temporary employees or contractors.)
We may change our referral bonus program over time to add more interesting incentives. We also reserve the right to abolish certain rewards if they prove ineffective or inefficient. We’ll communicate any change clearly and timely. Employees who referred candidates before a reward was abolished will still receive the appropriate reward.
We’d like to remind our employees that we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. If there are any questions, please contact a Talent Acquisition Partner in Human Resources.
Valid at Any Crescent Subsidiary
- Crescent Electric
- BA Supply
- Interstate Electric Supply
- Mesco Electric
- National Electric
- Stoneway Electric
- Womack Electric